A Logical Explanation

my 2 cents about the world around us

I have registered Dr Mani’s mailing list who blog at http://guydz.com/moneypowerwisdom/


His blogs and mailing list are a great source of wisdom and inspiration.


In one of his recent emails Dr. Mani suggested 5 questions we can ask ourselves when we feel low or frustrated. I tried them and it really worked. These are the 5 questions, hope it works for you too.


 * What do I want to achieve with my work?

 * How much money do I need for this?

 * Do I need big numbers to reach this target?

 * Is what I'm doing taking me towards my goal?

 * Am I happy doing what I now do?


My answers ..


1) that, that and that.. (its a secret)


2) not much.. a million will do.


3) I guess 1 followed by 3 zeros in the box which says readers at the top right.


4) am not sure of that yet


5) but ya am happy really happy. I think thats what matters most.


 


It's The Journey That's Important... By John McLeod


 


 


 

2 comments

  1. Nikhil Narayanan  

    hey! long time dude!!!how have u been

  2. Kumaresan  

    Doing good Nikhil. How are things at your side. Saw your blog. Nice job. This blog was inspired by that.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)