A Logical Explanation

my 2 cents about the world around us

GooglePages is a free Website Hosting service provided by Google…


One can easily create there websites using the Google Page Creator. Its a online tool and has lots of templates to choose from.


We can also upload other files to the googlepages server.


I created the CricketMadi.com files locally and uploaded them.


Apart from the ease of use I found some shortcoming in the site..  The website name the extra googlepages.com looks bad. I think I read somewhere that we can buy our own domain name and redirect it to this site but haven’t tried it myself.


Another issue is the upload feature. It allows for only one file to be uploaded at a time. I guess it is because of the fear of Spam. But google should think of making it better.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)